[SEDXC] GQP Party Pioneer Award... were you QRV in 1962?

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 09:34:22 PDT 2011

NEW!!!   Party Pioneer Award
 K4BAI, John and W6OAT, Rusty have sent in their log info from the 1962 GQP!!
 A special certificate will be offered to any one from that first party who is
QRV in GQP 50.
 We will sort out new call signs and changes as best we can.  Other methods of
checking may also be employed.
 Separate logs or info NOT needed, just be sure to get that log in to
gqplogs at iham.us as usual.
 Were you in the 1962 GQP, send me a copy of the log to help find others.

Mike,
NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules