[SEDXC] Yaesu FL-2100B Linear and Compaq Laptop Computer For Sale

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 19:45:54 PDT 2011

1.  Yaesu FL-2100B linear amplifier in good condition with extra set of new 572B's.  $325.00

I had this amp and sold it to Chuck AE4CW a couple of years ago.  While Chuck had it he upgraded the power supply, bias cutoff and added soft start - and then - I bought it back!  It's been sitting in storage and it really shouldn't be! The tubes in it are good.  Keep the new spares on the shelf.

2.  Excellent condition Compaq Presario 2500 laptop with accessories.   $135.00

This laptop is configured as one of my "ham radio" computers and works well.  Some of the software is listed below.  See photo at:  www.flickr.com/photos/n4hh

Win XP SP 3, 2.53 GHz, 1 gig Ram with US Robotics MAXg Wireless  PC Card, External Western Digital Media Center Hard Drive with built-in 8-in-1 memory card reader and USB to RS232 converter cable running latest Prolific driver.

Yes - the screen is good - NO bad pixels
Yes - the battery is good
Yes - the USB to RS232 converter works with my K2, K3, Yaesu Mark V and Yaesu 1000D
Yes - the original discs are included
Yes - all amateur software is the latest version
Yes - includes Microsoft Office Small Business 2003 installed with original discs

Includes the following ham radio software:

VE7CC
Ham Radio Deluxe
XMLog
EZNEC Demo 5.0
N1MM Logger
Morse Runner
RufzXP
WinKey USB  (does NOT include the WinKey Keyer)

Also includes:

Mozilla Firefox - 3.6.15
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702IC
Advanced SystemCare - Free version
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - Free version
Avast! - Free version
Skype - 5.1.0.104

Please contact me off list either via email or phone at 404-218-3595.  Tnx '73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH