[SEDXC] A few more GQP updates.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 10:11:57 PDT 2011

GM

Bob, W2WG has set up a plan to get more 1x1 "G"s on the air with N4G' s call.
Be sure to work with Bob to schedule these operations.
And, as Bob has mentioned, you may also operate with your home call separately
and enter that log too.
Good Idea....

Coverage Info:
Joel, K4WM will Grind it out in Gordon, fixed.  (Posted earlier?)

KC4YBO, Steve's Rover run: Sat; Dade at Cloudland park. Sun; Walker, Catoosa,
Whitfield, Gordon,
Chattooga. Floyd. Bartow, Polk, Haralson, Carroll, Douglas

N0TW/KA3FZO have revised the route to:  Worth, Tift, Irwin, Coffee, Atkinson,
Clinch, Lanier, Echols, Lowndes, Brooks, Thomas, Grady, Decatur, and Seminole
Counties.  All CW.

This is a good rerouting, they left no counties open on the map, and optimized
their route.  TNX.

NE4S:  I will post this as tenative, hopefully a few home stations will fill in
some of the close to "Cobb" metro counties.
Paulding, Fayette, Clayton, Rockdale, Newton, Butts, Jasper, Putnam, Morgan, and
Walton.
And, I will gladly work with other rovers to mix and match for best routes.

This update leaves 49 counties open, but we have some rovers still not routed.

Send me your news, county plans, and info.

Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules