[SEDXC] DX TIME

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Mar 29 09:16:05 PDT 2011

In case some of you have not been watching we are in the midst of some of the best conditions on 10,12,15 we have had in many many years.  Probably last cycle.  VU4PB has had good signals on 10 M and 12 M during the morning hours and back in again long path to the south up around 0100.  I worked him at 0240 GMT on SSB last night.  VR2XMT was in this morning on the long path via south, on both 10 and 12 M with strong signals. Tons of other DX on 10 and 12.  Worked E21EJC on both 10 and 12 in last day.  Worked a bunch of JA on 12 M yesterday around sundown. Don’t know how long conditions will hold as in the summer time the conditions will go down on 10 and 12 even with higher flux due to ionosphereic heating.  There will be the usually E skip but nothing like we are having now.  Enjoy it while you can.