[SEDXC] GQP notes....

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 05:25:28 PDT 2011

A "Thank you" to several folks who have proof read my cluttered typing and
helped me get it right.
I do appreciate that help.

County coverage....

K4JTT will be on SOLP from Calloway, there will be Heavy Honkin' from Harris, a
portable op.

KU8E, Jeff will Hail the Hertz from Harris also, fixed.

W4AMP, Jim will be Pulsing Power from Polk, at home.

W3DYA, Norm is back, he was top rover 2010, Here is his big list:
"Here's a tentative list of the counties I plan to activate for GQP.
I'm still checking time and may modify it -Looks like we should have a nice
bunch of active mobiles!
73, Norm, W3DYA
QUITMAN, STEWART, WEBSTER, SUMTER, LEE, WORTH, TURNER, CRISP, DOOLY, HOUSTON,
PEACH, TWIGGS, WILKINSON, BLECKLEY, PULASKI, DODGE, LAURENS, WHEELER, TREUTLEN,
EMANUEL, CANDLER

DAY2:  BULLOCH, CHATHAM, EFFINGHAM, BRYAN, EVANS, TATTNALL, TOOMBS, MONTGOMERY,
JEFF DAVIS,
APPLING, WAYNE, PIERCE, WARE, BACON, COFFEE, ATKINSON, CLINCH, LANIER, BERRIEN,
LOWNDES, COOK"

Norm has filled in a lot of the open area in the south, and has added coverage
in many othetr counties.

This the time for GA rovers to set routes, and fine tune the coverage.
Greg, NM2L, is the coordinator for rovers.  He can help with coverage questions.
Rovers should check their routes on the listing at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/CountyCoverage.htm
and make special note of the counties where they are the only coverage, and make
these stops their priorities.

This makes the listing and web up to date as of 3/31.

Check the map, tweak if you can, Greg and I both get notices sent to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org send the info there.

With Bob, W2WG filling in the N4G activity, and all of the 1x1 stations, we
should have a big response for the GEORGIA award.
There are are several Party Pioneers, instate that can qualify for the 50th
award.
AND... we just might get all 159 on the air and logged this time!!

Thanks, More info as it arrives.

Mike

I had to reload my "Alliterator"...
... Testing, Tuning, Trying... OK, it is working again.

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules