[SEDXC] Computer For Sale:

n4xp at juno.com n4xp at juno.com
Tue May 3 07:09:58 PDT 2011

The Dell computer is sold.

Now that that computer is gone my other like new Windows 7 machine is
available as follows:

Emachines ET 1352-01

Purchased new on November 19, 2010 and used only at the operating
position for logging.  As stated below I do not like Windows 7.

AMD Athlon II 1606 64 bit processor
2 GHZ DDR3 memory
Windows 7 Home Premium
NVIDA GeForce 6150SC Graphics
500 GHZ  7200 RPM HD
DVD  /   CD RW Super Multidrive.
9 slot memory card reader

Also has a 2 year extended repair/replacement warrantee.

$250 picked up.

Please reply off reflector

Tom  N4XP