[SEDXC] I too have

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Wed May 4 13:15:11 PDT 2011

Winston, help out our sickly economy! Pay the $25. It's worth it. I don't like paying for the tags either, but we have been spoiled in Georgia for many years with free tags. When the Governator signs the new immigration law and they start boycotting our 2 billion dollar per year Atlanta convention business, the state will need our $25!

           DALE. K4ROZ

Dale M. Schwartz & Asso., LLP
Attorneys at Law--Immigration &
  Nationality Law
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate N. Pkwy. NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:  770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com

  PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW