[SEDXC] KP2YL, Ann Keegan, SK

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Thu May 12 18:10:45 PDT 2011

Many of the DXPeditioners and contesters in SEDXC and SECC have known Brian
and Ann Keegan, and may have visited with them in KP2.  Ann  passed away in
early April at far too young an age.  This was one of those couples you KNEW
were made for each other.  Brian expressed this well on his wife's QRZ site:

PLEASE NOTE: It is with the greatest of broken hearts I inform you of the
loss of my Wife and Best Friend Ann KP2YL. Ann passed away at home on April
11, 2011. She loved this hobby and it was a joy for me to share it with her
over the past 10+ years.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY QSLS FOR KP2YL or W2AZK. I will soon be relocating
and Ann's logs will be in storage for an undetermined amount of time.

Thank you to all who made ham radio and enjoyable part of Ann's life.

Brian KP2HC

The picture above was taken at our favorite beach bar on St. Croix, USVI,
"Off the Wall."

(See KP2YL on QRZ for the picture)

73

Bob W2WG