[SEDXC] EDUARDO CO8 LY

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Sun May 15 09:00:22 PDT 2011

We have a friend going to Havana on June 6. She will take a blood pressure cuff with her for Eduardo, if he hadn't located one before then.
     Does anyone have a spare NP cuff??? If not, I'll get one for him.
     He and I are in touch by email. I told him the Jewish community in Havana operates the largest free drug store in Cuba (with donated drugs and medical supplies we send them, ad drugs are almost impossible to get in Cuba). We gave him a contact there to call. If that doesn't get him the BP cuff, he'll have one in 2 weeks.
     He is a nice guy. I have worked him a number of times on the air. Glad to help.
              DALE.   K4ROZ

Dale M. Schwartz & Asso., LLP
Attorneys at Law--Immigration &
  Nationality Law
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate N. Pkwy. NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:  770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com

  PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW