[SEDXC] Items for sale from the estate of Sonny Marsh, KE4LDJ

Bob Allphin k4uee at comcast.net
Mon May 16 07:55:23 PDT 2011

SEDXC members and friends,

     I have been asked by Sonny's son to help liquidate the following items
from Sonny's ham radio estate.  I feel the prices I have listed are fair,
but if you have an interest in an item that you feel is priced incorrectly,
let me know directly at : bob at k4uee.com.

Kenwood TS 870 transceiver-good condx. S/N 90200087-$975Kenwood
PS-52 Heavy Duty Power Supply-good-$110Kenwood
Speaker SP-31-good-$75          complete Kenwood station (3 items)-$1,100

Slow Scan TV Interface	good condx, mfr unknown	make offerKenwood
Phone Patch PC-1A	good condx.	$25Heil
Microphone HM-10 Dual and CB-1 PTT stand	excellent-like new	$110Heil
CC-1 adaptors for Kenwood and Icom  excellent	$25/ea2m
Ringo Ranger II ARX-2B	fair condx.	$25Thanks,
Bob-K4UEE