[SEDXC] KD4QMY in QSL contest please vote

KD4QMY - George Joyner kd4qmyinfo at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 13:22:37 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I need a favor....

Once again my QSL card was selected as one of the top 20 best cards received at the IK5ROS / IO5O Contest Club and was placed in the 2011 QSL card contest.

Please consider voting for my card.  Once you're on the website QSL Contest page showing the cards look for the "KD4QMY" card with me and my Golden Retriever sitting at my radio table.

To visit the website and see the cards go to:

http://www.ik5ros.net/

Then select "Cast your vote now"  - this will take you to the page with all the 20 QSL cards in the contest.

"Click"  on my card - this will take you to the page with only my card on display and below my QSL picture you will see a "button" labeled "VOTE" you click on that "button" "VOTE" to enter your vote for me.

Thanks for your consideration!

KD4QMY
George Joyner
Member:  SEDXC and SECC