[SEDXC] LOTW still experiencing delays-posted today on the LOTW main page

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 12:32:09 PDT 2011

Nov 4, 2011: Logbook of The World Experiencing Delays -- Please do not upload files more than once.

Logbook of The World is experiencing some delays with file processing.
Currently there are more than 8,000 TQ8 log files in the queue for processing.  While the developers attempt to identify the problem and come up with a solution it may take several days before the complete queue is processed.  Please be patient.
If you have uploaded a log file or sent a file via e-mail please do not send the file again.  Your file will be processed.  There is no need to file a help ticket or contact ARRL as we are well aware of the problem and working to fix it as quick as possible.
Other features of LoTW such as certificate processing and award applications are functioning without issue.
We are pleased with everyone's participation in Logbook of The World and appreciate your understanding while we work to resolve this situation.

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'