[SEDXC] Manning our SEDXC Table at the Stone Mountain Hamfest ...

Weymouth Walker weymouth01 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 08:11:02 PDT 2011

Folks, it's table-time for the Stone Mountain Hamfest ... the SEDXC
table is in the same area as last year (with the other ATL clubs) ...
the dates are November 5-6, 2011 ...

http://stonemountainhamfest.com/

Since this is a 2-day event, we will need more "volunteers" than we
usually ask for ... I am opting for 2-hour shifts to make the staffing
as easy as possible for all ...

I will take the first 2-hour shift on Saturday and the last 2-hour shift
on Sunday since I have to set-up and take-down the booth equipment ...

Here are the time slots ...

_*SATURDAY*_
.
8:00-10:00 ... _*Wey Walker/K8EAB*_

10:am to 12 Noon ... open

Noon til 2:00 ... open

2:00 - 4:00 ... open

_*SUNDAY*_
.
8:00 10:00 ... open

10:00- Noon ... open

Noon - 2:00 ... _*Wey Walker/K8EAB*_

Replace the "open" with your name and call and return this eMail to me ...

zz

We thank you for your support ...

Very 73, Wey ...
K8EAB