[SEDXC] GQP K4OD and K4BK award certificates are in the mail

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 14:20:19 PDT 2011

The K4OD and K4BK certificates for GQP 2011 50th anniversary are in the mail!

Scott, KB4KBS, has a few remaining address unknown/fixups to do, but those we know about are in the mail as of today!

I have a couple of address bounces for other certs to fix too, but....

GQP 2011 - 50th is completed.

Many "thank you's" to all the clubs, sponsors, stations, operators, rovers, GQP Team!!, who joined us in making the 2011 GQP the best ever.

The 1x1 awards are posted on the web site at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/WriteUP/K4OD%20Awards/k4od_awards.htm#1x1
Click on the page link to see the list of GEORGIA award winners.
Watch your mail for a great certificate to arrive.

Scott has done a great service to our event.
THANK YOU KB4KBS.

73,
Mike, NE4S

PS: Corrections and other errors are welcome and we will fix any boo-boo's

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.