[SEDXC] Vibroplex Returns to Norcross October 8

Norman Schklar norman at schklar.com
Sat Sep 10 14:44:21 PDT 2011

Date: October 8, 2011

Links to info about Vibroplex Returns to Norcross
http://schklar.net/Vibroplex%20Returns%20to%20Norcross.pdf

http://n4trb.com/AmateurRadio/Vibroplex/QST200902.pdf is Brian, N4TRB's
insight to Norcross and Vibroplex.

Map to Norcross Welcome Center  http://g.co/maps/dv7cz  It is next door to
the Gwinnett Fire Station # 1

Scheduled to start at 10:00 and try to be out by 4:00.  Several places to
eat within a couple blocks for lunch.

We have N4V special event call reserved and will announce operating times
and frequencies before the event.
But look for us around the QRP frequencies. We need some operators to use
the call through the weekend to
give folks a chance to work the special event. So, if you would like to help
keep the Vibroplex Returns to Norcross
Special Event on the air, let us know.

This event was brought to Norm Schklar and Mike Weathers (Norcross
residents) by Dick Bentley from a conversation with Fred Maas, KT5X, a
Norcross Bug owner.  Brian Page is a long time Vibroplex follower.  NoGaQRP
and the City of Norcross are our primary sponsors.

We'll have coffee, sweets, Coca-Cola  products and water available as long
as they last.

We plan on two operating stations. And as time permits, use of the Norcross
Bug.

Bring your Vibroplex Collection.  If you have more than a couple let us know
and we'll have some extra table space available.

--
Norm, WA4ZXV