[SEDXC] Allied HF Ham Bands RX Model # A-2516‏

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Wed Sep 21 16:17:34 PDT 2011

Unfortunately I do not belong to any of the "boatanchor" lists. I was wondering if anyone on the groups has info on Electric Radio magazine and as to whether or not they have an article(s) on the Allied A-2516 receiver?

So, if anyone out there has some info on this receiver, please contact me OFF LIST and give me the URLs.

Tnx in advance.
73
Rich Arland, K7SZ
Bent Dipole Ranch, Dacula, GA
"Cogito Ergo CQ" ("I think therefore I HAM")