[SEDXC] FOR SALE STEPPIR PASSIVE ELEMENT KIT

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Apr 8 14:02:24 PDT 2012

I have the SteppIR 06004 6 Meter Passive Element kit which is for the 4 element SteppIR.  I decided not to use it on my SteppIR since I already had a good 6 M antenna.  Their cost is $171.  I will sell for $135 if you pick it up Douglasville.  Shipping would be extra.  It is new in the box and I can supply pix.  I plan on putting it on Ebay if there are no takers.   I can drop at a club meeting if needed.  73 Mike K4PI