[SEDXC] New Saturday GQP route NE4S

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 06:23:10 PDT 2012

Here is my revised rover route for Day 1...

Starting at the "far" end of the trip....
Wilkes, Mcduffie, Warren, Glascock, Jefferson, Johnson, Washington, Hancock, Taliaferro, Morgan, Jasper, Newton, Walton, Rockdale.

I added WILKES, and dropped UPSON (Open)  and PUTNAM (WF4W there).

Can anyone confirm activating Upson, Pulaski, Fayette, Newton, Walton, and Rockdale.
If so, I could drop some of the tail end of my route, and change to cover something else.

My Sunday run can be Upson and Pulaski, and ????

Greg, NM2L, I will be glad to change/swap coverage with you out that way.

Don't forget the new spotting aid at:
http://www.gars.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=113

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.