[SEDXC] GQP Sunday NE4S

Norman Schklar norman at schklar.com
Fri Apr 13 05:29:55 PDT 2012

I updated the Map this am.  Probably won't happen again.
We added links to printable rules and county lists to the web site.
We added 4 new awards. Using the wait list for new sponsors.

We had about 65 plans turned in.  All but a couple counties are spoken for.
 But that doesn't mean we don't need extra coverage.  Anything can happen
to keep a rover from making contacts.

Camden, Fayette, and Heard counties have not been claimed, so if you're
close, get em on the air.

Thanks everyone for all the support for my first year with coordinating the
PARTY.  Mike has been a great mentor and Chaz has made almost daily changes
to the web site and taken care of the awards.  Others have been very
supportive.

Don't forget to get on the air this weekend!
And turn in a log!!

Norm Schklar
Amateur Radio Station WA4ZXV
Join us for the Georgia QSO Party on April 14-15 2012
www.georgiaqsoparty.org
www.GARS.org
770-313-9410  wa4zxv at arrl.net