[SEDXC] FT1000MP FOR SALE

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Apr 25 09:19:08 PDT 2012

Yaesu FT-1000MP Serial number 6K150055 This is the original MP model and just to clarify this is not the Mark V.   I am offering this in two different configuration with two different prices.

Stock configuration with 2.4 Khz SSB  2 nd and 3 rd IF positions plus 500 Hz CW filter in 2 nd IF.
Fully loaded configuration above filter plus 2 Khz SSB Filters in 2 and 3 rd IF, 500 Hz CW filter in 3 rd IF, 250 Hz CW filters in 2nd and 3 rd IF, plus Inrad 70 Mhz Roofing filter.  A total of 6 additional filter plus Roofing filter.

100 W Output.  A key click mod was profesionally installed by W8JI to correct a CW key click problem that all FT1000MP's had.  All functions work correctly.  Cosmetically the radio is good condition. I have been using the CAT function to control the radio and it works flawless.  I also use the RTTY FSK connections for RTTY and they work correctly. The power supply is built into this radio. I have the original shipping boxes, Operating Manual, Technical Overview, Technical Supplement (Shop Manual), Circuit Diagrams, Original Sales Brochure, and other things that came with the radio when it was new.  I will include a Yaesu MH-31 hand mic.  Yaesu did not originally ship a mic with this radio.  I am the second owner of this radio.  I can supply pictures, more data and demonstrate at my QTH if wanted.  I can also meet within 75 miles of Douglasville GA.  I do not want to ship this radio.  Stock $1100  Fully loaded $1600   73 Mike K4PI  K4PI at Bellsouth.net