[SEDXC] [sedxc] NH8S

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 22:01:43 EST 2012

""Last upload for NH8S: 2012-12-06 07:40:30Z ""

Not sure if this is their first upload, or their most recent.  I just submitted a file on Tuesday, so still waiting for results - my last submission was mid-October with no NH8S confirmed.

LOTW is a great program and the ARRL needs to put more resource$ toward it.  My opinion is, that it not only is a huge economic value, but the instantaneous confirmations are priceless.  Sure beats the seven year bureau waits or air mailing 3 green stamps to Eastern Europe with no results.  As the volume of the utilization of LOTW grows at the current rate, I would have no problem if they took a serious initiative to bolster and size the system appropriatley and passed a share of the cost to the users.  Just my opinion.

73 and gud DX,

John N4TOL