[SEDXC] FOR SALE FT-920

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Feb 10 08:43:33 PST 2012

I am selling my Yaesu FT-920.  It is very clean, I have the original shipping boxes, Yaesu hand mic MH-31, power cord, Operators Manual, Technical Overview, Technical Supplement which is a shop manual with parts list, schematics, and alignment procedures.  Everything works correctly and 100 w out.  160-6 M. Antenna tuner, CW memory keyer and Voice memory keyer.  If you need more details and pictures let me know and I can demo if needed.  $800 Firm before I put it onto Ebay.