[SEDXC] PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Feb 24 14:06:58 PST 2012

I received a message from a PY ham whom I had asked about a QSL.  I think he is telling me the address of where to send it which I have okay.. Here is the message

amigo mike vc pode manda o meu endereço rua amazonas 1024  porto velho rondonia  cep 76804198
no meu nome gandy teixeira ok grato

I would like to send him a message back saying I am sending him the QSL with $2 US enclosed and will check back later to see if he received the QSL>  I think it is in Portuguese so anyone that can type me a message to send him?  73 Mike