[SEDXC] STAINLESS STEEL

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Jan 9 08:53:13 PST 2012

I use a lot of stainless steel hardware on outside projects as it makes no sense to use anything other than stainless or aluminum.  If you buy at Home Depot or Lowes you will nickel and dime yourself poor.  I needed a quantity of #10 1/2 inch screws today.. At home depot you get 4 for 98 cents.  I went to Threads of the South and bought 100 for $7.  That breaks down to 14 for 98 cents.  Quite a savings.  I have bought from them before and very nice to deal with.  They have 3 locations in the ATL area so if you are looking for stainless, or any nuts/bolts/washers etc give them a try.  They do sell a lot of other stuff, thread locker, drills, tools etc.