[SEDXC] Stainless hardware

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Jan 9 20:05:34 PST 2012

Yes but they only ship ,, they won’t let individuals pick them up.  They
tell me that every time I try to buy from them so Threads of the South is a
much better option as they are close by.  73

-----Original Message-----
From: w4jbr
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 10:08 PM
To: jlevine at bellsouth.net
Cc: sedxc at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SEDXC] Stainless hardware

Another good source is McMaster-Carr...their catalog is very easy to
manipulate.

www.Mcmaster.com

Jack B. Ray, MPM

Aeroll Company
Quality Metal Fabrication
And Specialized Tooling
For the Aircraft Industry

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or
privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in
error,

please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or
copy
any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.