[SEDXC] Fw: [sedxc] QSL Bureau Postage Error

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 14 19:46:18 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: chuck_ae4cw
To: sedxc at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:48 PM
Subject: [sedxc] QSL Bureau Postage Error

A small number of Hams were issued incorrect postage for incoming QSL bureau envelopes purchased at TechFest today. If you received something other than five forever stamps for the return envelopes, please contact me off list at "ae4cw at att.net" , and I will gladly send you the correct postage.

I apologize for the error and inconvenience.
---
Chuck, AE4CW

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.