[SEDXC] MONOBAND ANTENNAS FOR SALE

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Jan 29 12:20:30 PST 2012

I have 20 Meter 4 element yage, quasi homebrew.  The full size elements are from Wilson 20 M yagi that was on a 26 ft boom that I bought back in the 80’s.  I took the elements and put them on a 36 ft boom which has been up since the 80’s.  Wide spaced 4 element.  If anyone is interested let me know.  Looking for $125.  This is on the ground still assembled at present.  I also have a 15 monobander using Wilson elements that is on about a 20 ft boom.  It is still up so have to take it down to measure exactly.  Also some homebrew 10 and 6 M monoband stuff if you are looking.  If anyone is interested email me at K4PI at Bellsouth.net  I put up a 4 element SteppIR so don’t need them anymore.  73 Mike K4PI