[SEDXC] A5A

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 20:24:29 PDT 2012

Got him on 15 this evening and relatively easy. The hardest part (for me) has been hearing him. 95% of the spots, I could not even hear. Even tonight, I had the volume up and was working the radio hard to hear him. Thanks ND4V for spotting him - Mike, this contact wouldn't be in the log book without you.

73,
Mike
W4MJA