[SEDXC] Warning for K4BRA

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Jun 15 07:49:37 PDT 2012

Well, if he has e-mail, send him this link with the FCC's statement
on ROS:
    http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-reaffirms-statement-on-ros

Or print it and send it to him registered mail.

If the developer of ROS contends that his protocol is a bandwidth
limited frequency hopping spread spectrum as opposed to multi-tone
FSK it will be illegal under FCC Rules.

I don't have all the data to make an evaluation - and I suspect the
developer has not released the protocol data necessary for the FCC
to make an evaluation thus their ruling *based on the developer's*
*own statements* that ROS is illegal for US amateurs.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV