[SEDXC] T32C cards

BLamboley at aol.com BLamboley at aol.com
Tue May 1 15:05:48 PDT 2012

Gang,

This from Neville, G3NUG, the leader of the T32C expedition  last year. I
think the best way to handle the offer is to email Neville directly  (
_g3nug at btinternet.com_ (mailto:g3nug at btinternet.com)  ) with your contact  list
and call sign and Paul and I will bring the cards back from Neville. No  money
required for this; Neville is a good guy!

Best,

Wes

Hi Wes and  Paul
I’m looking forward to meeting you both  again at Dayton.
I would be very happy to bring T32C QSL  cards for any SEDXC or NFARL
member who still wants one. If you could please get  a message out on the club
reflectors asking anyone who wants a card to email me  I will print them off
prior to Dayton and bring them with me so that you can  distribute them at
future club meetings.
What say?
73
Neville  G3NUG