[SEDXC] Flex 5000A for sale

Dave k4em at bellsouth.net
Tue May 22 17:05:04 PDT 2012

I have a 2 year old Flex 5000A for sale, I purchased it in March 2010. The
rig has the 2nd receiver & built in antenna tuner. It works perfectly no
issues, it comes with original box and packing. I have all the cables,
documentation for it, it has the latest firmware installed. Of course the
PowerSDR S/W version 2.3.5 is downloadable from Flex. The price from Flex
with 2nd rec & ant. tuner is $3597, my price for club members is $2900. This
will be for 48 hrs then on to QTH.com for $3000.

You can see the rig on QRZ.com. under my call,  I am the original owner.

http://www.flex-radio.com/

cell         770-331-4478

Dave

K4em