[SEDXC] SEDXC Members Photos ...

Weymouth Walker weymouth01 at comcast.net
Tue May 29 11:27:20 PDT 2012

***We always strive to have a Gallery Photo of all our
SEDXC members ... as of today, here are those
members whose photos are still missing ...

AE4O - Chuck Crandall
AJ4Q - Fabrice Collin
K4AFR - Tom Dutton
K4ATL - John Mitchell
K4IQJ - Richard Jaeger
KA9ZDT - Janet Nesbitt
KE4UW - Dave Moss

If you would like to have your photo added to the Gallery,
or you don't like the photo we are currently using, why not
stop by our table at the Atlanta Radio Club Hamfest this
coming Saturday and we'll be happy to take that photo ...

*Please accept my apology if I mistyped your call or name
in the list above ...**if you are an out-of-town member, we
encourage you to send your photo to Chaz Cone ...
.
w4gkf at chazcone.com

Here's what Chaz says about submitting the photo:

*It's our plan to have a photo of /every/ member of the SEDXC on this page.
You may click on anyone's callsign/name to send an email.

If you have a head shot of yourself and you're not pictured here, please
click *HERE*
<mailto:w4gkf at chazcone.com?subject=Pix%20to%20include%20in%20SEDXC%20Gallery>
to send it to Chaz for inclusion here.  If you have other shots
you'd like included, send 'em along!

Please send photos at the highest resolution you have with your head
occupying about 1/3 of the frame; I'll re-size 'em for the page.

**NOTE: If there's neither a photo nor a placeholder for you, it's because
we think your dues are past due.  If you don't agree, click *HERE*
<mailto:w4gkf at chazcone.com?subject=SEDXC%20Dues%20Research> and
we'll figure it all out.  If you DO need to pay your dues, click *HERE*
<http://69.89.25.185/%7Etrexsoft/t-rexsoftware.com/chazcone/sedxc/application.htm>.*

See you at the ARC HamFest ! ...

73, Wey Walker
K8EAB ...