[SEDXC] 6 M CANDY

k4hb k4hb at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 12:31:17 PDT 2012

Heard you work LZ2WO. The opening was short here, and I could only call a few times when his signal was up. No candy for me, but hope this is an indication of good times to come during this E season.

73, Hal K4HB
http://www.k4hb.comhttp://www.Hi-TechRedneck.comhttp://www.k4hb.com/postage.html     (\____/)
     / ¤ _ ¤ \
     \-..~~.-/