[SEDXC] PT0S on 10 and 15

AE4CW ae4cw at att.net
Tue Nov 20 19:51:14 EST 2012

Dave,

Interesting observation about PT0S on 10M.  I, likewise, was never able to
copy him on 10 using my Hexbeam.  I did work him on 15, 17, 20, 30, 40 and
160. The lower bands were using a T-top vertical + K9AY.  The pileups last
week were massive...often 10KHz or greater on CW!  At times I could see 100+
signals on Skimmer and LP-Pan/NaP3.  He was rarely very strong.  It often
took me 1+ hour to break through with 500 watts.
---
Chuck, AE4CW