[SEDXC] Ten-Tec R4020 For Sale

Jim Worthington jimworth at me.com
Thu Oct 18 10:33:16 EDT 2012

I'm selling a Ten-Tec R4020 QRP rig and can deliver it to the meeting tonight . There are pictures at:

<http://home.comcast.net/~jimworth72/R4020ForSale/index.html>

I purchased this radio new in May 2012 and it is in great condition. It includes everything that came with it (original box, power cord, and instructions), plus alkaline batteries (already installed, but used some - showing 11.5 volts). I am selling it because I got a good deal on a KX1 and don't need both radios. Asking $155. Email me at jimworth at me.com or call (678) 481-5169.

73,
Jim AD4J