[SEDXC] Crankup Aluminum Tower, 6 element LogPeriodic HF antenna and Rotor for sale.

Tad Williamson tadwf4w at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:32:58 EDT 2012

Just in time for contest season.
Tower is a Force-12 LPT-1242.  Structural grade square aluminum tubing, low
profile sturdy tower.  Because it isn't a standard lattice style tower with
guys, it doesn't draw as much attention.  (The subdivision it is in has
covenant restrictions but no one ever said anything about the tower...your
mileage may vary).  42 feet extended.  12-15 feet cranked down.   It cranks
up and down with a 1/2 horsepower drill that is included.  It is currently
fastened to the upright of a 2 story deck in Marietta.  It can be base
mounted with guys as well.  I usually leave it extended and have never had
any problems with it.  It has a flat mount plate at the top that is drilled
for different rotors.
This tower is currently  $4290 plus $150 crating plus truck shipping from
Texas.    If you just want the tower, I will let it go for $2500 (drill
included)

The antenna is a Tennadyne T6.  12 foot boom, 6 element, 10-,12, 15, 17 and
20 meters.  I finished up my DXCC Honor Roll and Challenge with this
antenna at 42 feet.
This antenna is $692 new plus shipping.  If you just want the antenna, I
will let it go for $450.

The rotor is a Ham IV (actually a Ham III that was upgraded to Ham IV by
that fellow over in Alabama)  and comes with an EZ-Rotor serial interface
so you can interface it to your computer/logging program).  The Rotor-EZ is
$164 uninstalled.   The Rotor-EZ also adds "Point-and-Shoot" capabilities
to the Ham-IV.
A new Ham IV is $649.  If you just want the Rotor/Rotor-EZ and cables, I'll
take $350 for it.

All that adds  up to $3300, separately.    If you want the whole package, I
will let it go for $3000.

I have plans for (at least one) larger tower(s) at the new digs in the
woods over here so I've decided to sell the package in Marietta instead of
moving it.

Email me back if you are interested or call me on my cell at 404-457-9075.

73, Tad, WF4W

--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead