[SEDXC] ESTATE BOAT ANCHORS

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Oct 30 23:16:56 EDT 2012

KX4R, K4DN and myself are handling an estate sale for K4VT’s window.  Gary was a great technician and restored boat anchors for many years.  I am sure some of you have bought something from him in the past as he made every hamfest.  We are putting a small list of what we are bringing out in case someone wants to buy something and we deliver it to you at the Lawrenceville hamfest this weekend.  73 Mike K4PI

Heathkit AR-3  General Coverage Receiver  Excellent  $75
Heathkit AT-1   Novice Transmitter  Excellent  $125
Heathkit  DX-60  AM/CW Transmitter Excellent $100
Heathkit  HG-10  External VFO (matches DX-60) Excellent $70
Heathkit HR-10B  Amateur Band Receiver (matches DX-60) Excellent $100
Heathkit HW-101 5 band SSB/CW Transceiver  Excellent $125
Heathkit HP-23B Power Supply (for HW-101)  Excellent $75

National NC-173 General Coverage Receiver  Excellent  $225

Hallicrafters  SX-101  160-10 mtr Receiver  Good  $200

Hammarlund  HQ-129X General Coverage Receiver  Good $150
Hammarlund  HQ-150 General Coverage Receiver  Very Good $200

Knight Kit R-100A Receiver (matches T-150)  Excellent  $200
Knight Kit T-150 AM/CW Transmitter    Excellent  $200

RCA  AR-88LF 6 band General Coverage Receiver Excellent $450

RME  45  6 band General Coverage Receiver  Excellent  $150

WRL Globe Scout  65-A  AM/CW Transmitter  Good  $80