[SEDXC] [LPDXC] CQ WW RTTY Contest

Bill Wilson kj4ex at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 20:35:16 EDT 2012

Good deal Scott, Good Luck.

Bill - KJ4EX

________________________________
From: Scott Brown - KD4YDD <kd4ydd at hotmail.com>
To: "GARS at yahoogroups.com" <GARS at yahoogroups.com>; Nfarl <nfarl at yahoogroups.com>; "BarrowARC at yahoogroups.com" <BarrowARC at yahoogroups.com>; Low Power Club <LPDXC at yahoogroups.com>; SEDXC <sedxc at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:13 PM
Subject: [LPDXC] CQ WW RTTY Contest

Well… it just ended.

What a fun contest!!

On phone and cw and typically hunt and pounce, well what I did for the most part was sit still and call CQ.

Got up early (6/7am) and pointed to EU.

Man this beam is all it is cracked up to be and then some!! My gosh!

Ok… so… I did this one a tad different then other CQ WW contests. I ran single band 15 meters. Wanted to try the beam out for one and just mix it up, be a little different. It is all about fun. =)

Only local I worked was Mike ND4V and thank you Mr. Mike for that. =)

I ended up with on 15 meters…

321 contacts
49 countries
17 cq zones
66 multis
48180 points

Pretty good showing! =)

Hopefully I took it home for Georgia operating single op, single band, low power!

Best!

-Scott
KD4YDD

<*> Your email settings: