[SEDXC] [SECC] Change in GQP reports.

gregpotter at charter.net gregpotter at charter.net
Thu Apr 11 07:21:22 EDT 2013

If no one claims Douglas ,  I will start there on Saturdayotherwise I
will pick a different route.  Working on getting the mobile going again
tonight.

Let me know what counties you are most worried about missing and I will
see how many of them I can run.  Sorry I have not been able to put more
time into this, but life is giving me a hard time lately.

73 de Greg NM2L