[SEDXC] VU7

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Dec 3 10:27:37 EST 2013

Guess yall may be getting tired of VU7 info but this is one that does not come along often on the higher bands especially.  They were on 10 M for this area from around 1300 to around 1445  GMT with peak for me around 14:15.  Lot of locals were working them.  They never got over 54 or 55 but they hear good.  They were also on 12 RTTY and 17 CW with good signals.  They are there until the 10 th .  The smoothed flux number is moving up and they possibly will get stronger each day unless we get a big flare.

ALso ZS8C Marion Is also spotted on 10 M.. I did not listen for him but this is rare.  I need him on 12 M.