[SEDXC] K4JRB Stuff for sale

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 22 18:12:40 EST 2013

Help me clean out my shack.  I have the following for sale.  Please e-mail
me if interested  thompson at mindspring.com

 Stuff for sale at K4JRB

1.  17" VGA CRT Type monitor  Pick up for free.

2.  Autek QF-1  Active Audio Filter  $30

3.  Ten Tec 1208  Transverter 20 to 6 meters  $90

4.   Mirage 150 watt 6 meter amp with pre-amp  $150

5.   Shure 444T Mic  (requires 9V battery)   $35

6.   Shure 444 mic $40

7.   Usi Pi3 Composite CTV monitor (a K9 said it worked with the IC-781)
       Pick up for free

8.   Henry 2K Peter Dahl Transformer,  solid state rectifers  80 to 10
       including 17 and 12.  Problem in the time delay relay circuit
       and band switch everything else works   $400

9    Henry 2K RF Deck complete.  Pulled from a working Henry 2K $200

Manuals for everything but the monitors and mics

I am in Peachtree Corners/Norcross off GA 141 do not believe the some of the
maps.

73 Dave K4JRB