[SEDXC] Applying for 5 band DXCC

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Jan 15 15:09:05 EST 2013

As far as I know, there is no direct way to apply for 5BDXCC via the
LotW web page.  I suggest you contact Bill Moore, NC1L at ARRL directly
(mail to: "Bill Moore,  NC1L" <nc1l at arrl.org>) to inquire about the
as to the correct procedure.  My suspicion is that you will need to file
a "paper application" and note "credits via LotW" but at the moment I
can not even find the 5BDXCC "paper" application on the ARRL's DXCC
pages!

I do know that the plaque must be ordered separately using the DXCC
Order form:
    http://www.arrl.org/files/file/DXCC/DXCC%20ITEM%202012.pdf

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV