[SEDXC] ATT&T U-Verse Questions

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Jul 3 07:37:51 EDT 2013

Hi Rich, I thought I had a problem with Uverse that my neighbor has.  Turned out that was not the case.  I have antennas very close to him and he has had not problems from legal limit power in his direction. I have heard of people having problems so have stayed away for the time being using Comcast here for probably 30 years.

73 Mike K4PI

From: Rich Arland
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 10:35 PM
To: South East DX Club
Subject: [SEDXC] ATT&T U-Verse Questions

A while back there was a thread on this list about problems encountered by those hams who had AT&T U-Verse as their cable provider. I didn't pay any attention to it at the time but we just got what appears to be a good offer from AT&T to become a U-Verse subscriber. I wanted to ping this list to see if there were any things I needed to know before we decided one way or the other.

Thanks in advance.

Rich Arland, K7SZ
Dacula, GA