[SEDXC] ATT uVerse

Clark Macaulay clarkmacaulay at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 08:36:43 EDT 2013

Rich, I've had this service for a couple of years and have not noticed any
RFI into the K3.  On the other hand, when transmitting even at 100w the
internet modem sometimes goes out of sync and the only way to get it back is
to reset the uVerse modem.  My bride tells me of some pixelating on 17m when
transmitting.  I think that is due more to the placement of my wire antenna
creating common mode issues.  Putting RF chokes on the router and uVerse
boxes hasn't helped.  No problems at QRP, however.

The picture quality on our 40" LED TV is stunning.  I would have a problem
going back to Comcast.

73,

Clark WU4B