[SEDXC] Yaesu FT-1000MP For Sale

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 21:43:44 EDT 2013

Good Evening Everyone,
    I'd like to offer up a Yaesu FT-1000MP for sale this evening. This radio is in excellent condition with no scratches, dings, or any other imperfections and has no known flaws electronically. The radio comes from a pet free shack as well as a smoke free home. For the last two years, this radio has had limited use as I've been in college. The noise blanker modification performed as well as the key click modification. The radio also has the INRAD Roofing Filter as well as the 1st IF-amplifier gain correction performed. I'd be more than happy to deliver the radio to anyone within the Atlanta area, and you are most welcome to come try the radio out at my station.
    Club member price: $1200.

73,
Mike
W4MJA