[SEDXC] T33/K9W

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Nov 6 17:50:39 EST 2013

Both the K9W and T33A groups are hard at it.  The K9W has been the easiest for me getting them almost first call all bands.  The T33 has taken a little more work and they were long path 15 this afternoon and probably 17 also although I did not check. The path will flip around later probably.

They should get easier as times goes on but all bets are off for the weekend with everyone at home. The K9W signals seem stronger than the T33 for me.  Great CW ops on both teams getting 6 to 7 QSO per minute mostly.  The T33 is working a lot more JA right now and the K9W seems to stay away from them only until they have no prop to NA/EU.