[SEDXC] Conductive grease for Yagi elements

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Fri Nov 8 22:55:02 EST 2013

Today Bill, KJ4EX, and I managed to bring my HF and 6M Yagis down from the small tower. Both need to be cleaned up and tightened up. It was noted by Bill that some of the "gunk" that we originally used on the HF Yagi might be causing a problem...namely one involving conductivity (it's a long story).

Therefore, does anyone have the name of a conductive element "grease" that we can use on the HF antenna prior to going back up in the air this coming Monday?? I have used Butternut's "Butter-Its-Not" in the past but don't have any on hand. Where is a good place to procure same? HRO?
Rich Arland
K7SZ
WPE7BYR
Bent Dipole Ranch, Dacula, GA

Author: "The ARRL's Low Power Communications, the Art and Science of QRP" (all 4 editions)

"Faith is not about everything turning out ok.  It's about being ok, no matter
how things turn out."