[SEDXC] T33 why so weak

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 11 17:58:44 EST 2013

I listened to T33A on 28458 and on 21290 but in both cases the signal was in
and out.  I don't need
but with son spots so high why so weak?   On 21290 absolutely NIL to S1 and
on 28458  NIL ro S3.
I tried both short and long path but here the short path was best.  I
decided that being barefoot there was no sense me calling.  Probably not
true but a W2 in New Jersey siad they were good copy and I noticed that on
15 he was being called by W9's.  ON 28458 signals peaked at 2200 and about
2230 on 21290.   I finally heard a complete call sign when K4DLI worked them
on 21290 (up 10).

I hope the S2 is better as I need S2 on 12 meters.

Dave K4JRB