[SEDXC] [sedxc] Laptop LCD screen replacement

Mack Johnson n4ss at outlook.com
Mon Nov 18 16:02:08 EST 2013

Dave, is the screen physically broken or is it just dark?

If just dark, it could be an inexpensive DC to AC / backlight PCB. I
replaced one of mine for $5.00 about a year ago.

Otherwise, she could plug in an external monitor of some sort for the time
being. Most laptops have a VGA connector for that purpose.

Hope this helps a little.

Mack

N4SS