[SEDXC] Yaesu FT-857D package for sale--ATAS and mount have ben sold--Please cross-post

Tad Williamson tadwf4w at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 08:12:10 EST 2013

The ATAS antenna and mount have been sold.
So here is what is available:

I have a Yaesu FT-857D, Separation Kit,  Yaesu MH-59 remote control
microphone

Below are the current prices from Gigaparts:

FT-857D  Radio                               $806
YSK-857 Separation Kit                  $69
MH-59 Remote Control Mic             $75
YF-122CN  narrow CW filter            $164  (still in the box)
Total                                                 $1114--

It's not the prettiest 857D out there, but it works fine and I have the
box, standard microphone and manual.
It has served me well but I do not do any HF mobile any more.

The whole package can be yours for $750 or best offer.  I really do not
want to separate the rest of the pieces.  If your are interested, I can
deliver it to the Marietta/Atlanta area .

73, Tad, WF4W

--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead